Friday, May 4, 2012

MAY I Share Something Funny?

Thanks for the comments on yesterday's post about my sister!  It must have been good because she received a phone call for her first special order!
Not only does this mean she's making money doing something she loves, it also means I get to tag along on a road trip to find the subject of the assignment! 

Today, I'm going to share a few things that crack me up.  I'm easily amused, so I hope you're not rolling your eyes *too* much at what I'm going to post!


I don't know about you, but I cannot stop laughing everytime I read this



I love this chick.  And this video?  YES.  Wait, only me??

And from my Pinterest...


This was the funnest post.  I laughed.  A lot.

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

1 comment:

  1. Those cats crack me up! Great post.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete