Tuesday, May 5, 2015

In Which I Return

It has been almost exactly three years(THREE)since my fingers have typed a single word in a blog post.

Obviously, a million life changing events have taken place in those three years, but I am not going to bore anyone with the details, except....


I was blessed with this little squash, my Ava Rayne, on April 2nd of this year. 

Before she was born, I knew I owed it to both myself and my daughter to make a solid attempt at having a true career that would make me happy and allow me to raise her the way I always dreamed.

This blog has been stale for three years because I have been stale for three years.  It just wasn't my time, I suppose, to be the person I wanted to be.  It sounds silly, I know, but in those few years, I was able to sow some wild oats, become a stronger person, decide what I wanted out of life, and now I am going after it full force.

I hope to keep blogging here about my writing.  I expect it to make a comeback with some fresh ideas, some do-overs, and some revisions of lost loves.
Somewhat officially, I can also be found over at Ava Ever After , where I will be preaching and teaching others that you CAN have it all.  The blog is still in the works, but I hope to have it up and fully running in a few days.  Stop by when you have the chance!

I truly hope to reconnect with a few familiar writing friends, and I look forward to catching up with the blogosphere!

No comments:

Post a Comment