Monday, December 12, 2011

Yay For Exciting Things!



My first order of business when rejoining the blogging world was to go in search of blogfests, something to get me back out there. Of course, I knew that the 3rd annual No Kiss Blogfest was coming up on January 2nd, just like always and it's my absolute FAVORITE. Everyone should run over and sign up right away because it's just the best.
I also joined the Deja Vu Blogfest on December 16th, which means I'll be rereading all of my old posts. Could be fun! I can't wait to see what everyone chooses for this!

I'm really enjoying getting back into the swing of things, checking out what I've been missing and getting to know the writing world again. It's inspired me to write as much and as often as I'm physically able to. I can't wait to get started!

Are any of you joining blogfests? Which ones?

4 comments:

  1. I was SO mad that I missed that No Kiss blogfest earlier this year! Thanks for the reminder, Julie - I'll definitely have to keep it in mind to participate in 2012 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm signed up for Alex Cavanaugh's A to Z Blogfest in the spring. It'll be HUGE this year, no doubt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Julie! I look forward to reading! :)
    I need to sign up for the A to Z too...thanks for that reminder!

    ReplyDelete