Tuesday, May 1, 2012

MAY I Tell You Something About Myself?

Welp.  I'm already behind!  Leave it to me to post a Monday post on a Tuesday lol.

Since it's TUESDAY, I'll have to catch up and tell you all some things about myself.  I'm going to copycat some other bloggers out there and do an A-Z post, since I missed out on April's blogfest because I'm lazy.  And old.  (24 is old.)
(I'm not really 24.)

A is for age: HA!  As I said...I'm not 24.  I am, in fact, 25.  Plus 6.  But still awesome.

B is for breakfast today: I suck at breakfast.  Who has time for breakfast?  I'm running out the door and hoping that I remembered to put on my pants.  Seriously.

C is for currently craving: The avocado, fresh mozzarella cheese, and tomato salad I made for my lunch tomorrow.  YUM.

D is for dinner tonight: Popcorn and wine in my bed.  Yup.

E is for favorite type of exercise: Running and dancing!  I lose myself in a good run just as much as I do in my writing, if not more.  And dancing is so. Much. Fun.

F is for an irrational fear:  Being raped and/or murdered everywhere.  Outside.  In my bedroom.  In the shower.  It's a problem.  I read too much.

G is for gross food: Peas. Hork

H is for hometown: Born and raised in Calumet City, Illinois.  I still love going back even though most of it has changed for the worse...

I is for something important: My friends and family.  I do not want to know the person I would be without them.

J is for current favorite jam: Say It Again by Mariah McManus


I absolutely adore this song and this video.  Also, it makes me think of someone....

K is for kids: Um...nope?  Although I've made the decision that if I'm still single by the time I'm 35, I'm doing it on my own.  Not afraid.  I'll be all Gilmore Girl.  ;)

L is for current location: My bed.  Which is also my office.  Rad. 

M is for the most recent way you spent money: Paying too much for gas! 

N is for something you need: MONEY.  Like, lots of it.  Money might not buy happiness, but it does buy books and that's pretty much the same thing.  Wait a sec....have I stolen that from Pinterest??  Probably.

O is for occupation: Writer.  First and foremost.  But during the day I do billing for a Honda dealership.  Bah.

P is for pet peeve: Poor grammar.  Poor spelling.  People who chew with their mouths open and chomp on potato chips.  Traffic.  People who complain and don't do anything to rectify their situation.  Men.  ;)  Just kidding...kind of.

Q is for a quote: "Don't wait, just let your heart speak.  Don't waste another heartbeat.  Because you'll never know, until you let it out.  Say it now"  -The Afters

R is for random fact about you: I'm a lefty.  Which makes life extremely difficult.  And people complain.

S is for favorite healthy snack: Almonds!  Raw almonds.  Holy crap, they are delicious!

T is for favorite treat: Peanut Butter Cup Perfection ice cream from Coldstone.  Drool...

U is for something that makes you unique: Oh, man.  Unique doesn't begin to describe me.  Where do I begin?...
 

V is for favorite vegetable: Spinach!  It used to make me gag as a child.  Now I luuuurrrrve it.

W is for today’s workout: Running around the dealership trying to get men to fix their stupid mistakes. For 13 hours. 

X is for X-rays you’ve had: After my car accident when I was 16.  Not my best night.

Y is for yesterday’s highlight: Driving past Denny's...this has no meaning to any of you.  ;)  Also, going to bed. Because I needed it so.

I don't know what happened to Z.

No comments:

Post a Comment