And I'm awesome.
I'm sure I've introduced plenty of quirks about myself around here but today I'm going to list completely obscure things...kind of a character sketch of myself, things you wouldn't necessarily need to know about but make me me.
1. I don't bite my nails, but I gnaw my cuticles. Not cute.
2. I can't even look at a picture of a spider without gagging.
3. Everytime I buy a book, I have to buy a bookmark to go along with it but then I promptly lose them.
4. I probably have about 30 journals, most of which have one or two entries and then nothing. My life is scattered.
5. I can't go underwater without holding my nose.
6. I hate post-it notes that are boring original yellow. Give me hot pink.
7. I'm only comfortable taking pictures in a group setting after I've had a few drinks.
8. I cannot read library books.
9. I've been at the same job for 11 1/2 years but I've probably only done about 9 years worth of work. Shh!
10. One of my biggest pet peeves is being reminded to do things I always do or already know I have to get done. Leave. Me. Alone.
And now, for the fun part, ask me anything! I'm pretty open so I'll answer anything.
Happy J Day!
1 hour ago