Saturday, April 23, 2011

T is for...Tea!

Because tea fixes everything, in my opinion.

Upset stomach?



I highly recommend mint tea. Not only is it yummy, but the peppermint soothes the icky feeling.

Bad day at work?



Pretty much any kind of tea helps with that, but I prefer black tea.

Super hot day outside and need immediate refreshment?



Iced tea. Nuff said.

Can't sleep?



Sleepytime tea. Mmmm yum.

Heading south?



You better specify if you DON'T want sweet tea. Because that's what you're going to get! And it's goooood when made by a true southerner. :) (Shoutout to my special GA friends!)

So the next time you need a beverage of any kind, give it a try! There's something for everyone.

4 comments:

  1. I so agree with you. Love all kinds of teas and your pictures are gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.

    Hello, fellow A-Z Challenger! Here's my latest entry. Come visit either of my blogs when you can and leave some comment love:

    T is for Troubador
    http://bit.ly/erG2AF

    http://www.mainstreamsolarcooking.com
    http://www.rockinchairreflections.com (A-Z)
    Twitter: @SolarChief

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think tea fixes everything, too! Pleasure to meet you via A to Z.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tea is delicious but I wished it fixed everything, lol.

    Sleepytime tea no longer works for me. I found an herbal tea product from a different company that is supposed to help with sleep, so I plan to buy and try it one of these days.

    The Madlab Post

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Peppermint tea when my stomach is upset; ginger tea when I'm sick; and green tea when I need energy. With so many teas around and for everything, why would you need soda?
    Ava

    ReplyDelete