Thursday, April 14, 2011

L is for....






In case you haven't guessed, L is for London!
I've always wanted to visit. If I ever had a dream vacation in mind, that would be it.
Of course there are plenty of other places I want to see in my lifetime, but London brings to mind so many magical images. Characters, writers, the ultimate in fantasy.
Someday, I vow to go. Maybe soon. Maybe I'll snag myself a British hottie. ;)
Such as...



*Drool*

He wants me. I can tell.

How about you? Is there anywhere you dream of visiting?

2 comments:

  1. that hottie is making me drool too...

    http://baygirl32.blogspot.com
    visiting from the A to Z

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna go to California once! :) And of course meet another hottie, Matthew Perry (really)
    - andrea, an A to Z participant

    ReplyDelete